1. Empty all trash receptacles, replace liners, as needed, and remove trash to a collection point. (Client to furnish liners)
2. Vacuum carpeting. JMB Security will not be responsible for removal of staples from carpets.
3. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
4. Thoroughly dust all horizontal surfaces, including desktops, files, windowsills, chairs, tables, pictures and all manner of furnishings.
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces to remove coffee rings and spillage, as needed.
6. Dust telephones.
7. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
8. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove any spillage from soiled areas.
9. Damp wipe entryway and clean fingerprints from entrance glass.
10. Spot clean partition glass.
11. Inspect and pick up, as needed, building entrance area.
1. Stock towels, tissue, and hand soap. (Client to furnish)
2. Empty sanitary napkin receptacles and wipe with a disinfectant.
3. Empty trash receptacles and wipe if needed.
4. Clean and polish mirrors.
5. Wipe towel cabinet covers.
6. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and sanitized inside and outside. Polish bright work.
7. Toilet seats to be cleaned on both sides using a disinfectant.
8. Scour and sanitize all basins. Polish bright work.
9. Dust partitions, top of mirrors, and frames.
10. Remove splash marks from walls around basins.
11. Mop and rinse restroom floors with a disinfectant.
1. All trash receptacles are to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point. ( Client to furnish liners)
2. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
3. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove spillage from soiled areas.
4. Clean and wipe tables and chairs.
5. Spot clean walls near trash receptacles.
6. Clean fronts, tops, and sides of trash receptacles with a disinfectant as needed.
7. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
8. Damp wipe countertops to remove coffee rings and spillage.
9. Clean and sanitize sink; Client responsible for dishes.
10. Spot clean cabinets and exterior of appliances to present a neat appearance.
1. Dust all vertical surfaces of desks, file cabinets, chairs, tables and other office furniture.
2. Thoroughly vacuum all carpeting, taking care to get into corners, along edges and beneath furniture.
3. Damp mop hard surface floors, taking care to get into corners, along edges and beneath furniture.
4. Buff hard surface floors, if needed, to present the best possible appearance.
We provide complimentary
estimates for our commercial
cleaning and janitorial services.
1. Complete all high dusting not reached in the above-mentioned cleaning.
2. Top Scrub or machine scrub, rinse, and apply finish to composition floor covering in those areas that show excessive wear.
3. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and doorframes.
4. Vacuum all upholstered furniture.
5. Damp wipe telephones using a disinfectant.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.